Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
WebEx?
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
Has anyone gotten YouCam to work with WebEx? I'm brand new to YouCam, so I'm not quite clear on where it sits on the chain between the camera and the application.

Is the problem that WebEx takes over exclusive ownership of the camera, or something like that? Jerry Schwartz
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
you Need to check your webex session Settings when Setup the Camera. Instead of using the physical camera Driver you should be able to select the CyberLink YouCam Camera Driver.
If you can choose this Driver in webex you can use it in the webex session

cheers
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks, I'll give it a try. Jerry Schwartz
jerrys
[Post New]
Thanks. It was a little tricky to find that setting, but it worked perfectly. Jerry Schwartz
jacksonace [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 24, 2013 08:48 Messages: 54 Offline
[Post New]
Instead of using the physical camera Driver you should be able to select the CyberLink YouCam Camera Driver.

That makes perfect sense as well on other software. I got this to work too.
jerrys
[Post New]
Now we can both annoy our classmates and coworkers. I'm taking a class in Biblical Hebrew, and the instructor asked if I were outside in a snow storm.

I told her to look carefully: there were Hebrew letters falling from above. Jerry Schwartz