Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Latest Trailer production
Ray Faiola
Newbie Location: Ellenville, NY Joined: Nov 06, 2013 13:25 Messages: 42 Offline
[Post New]
Here's another trailer I put together on PD12.

You'll notice some phantom track music after the finale. I corrected that after the youtube upload. I'm sending an HD file to a friend in Italy who will make a 16mm print for me. I have monthly film screenings and finally if I don't have an original trailer for a picture I"m running...I can make one! I have thousands of trailers but some films' previews simply didn't survive through the decades. Cyberlink Power Director allows me to produce them in the style of the period in which the films were originally released.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 22. 2013 09:08

Ray Faiola
Classic Film Scores on CD
http://www.chelsearialtostudios.com
RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
Well done !

I am in the middle of watching the Hitchcock movie collection and it's great to see the different titles, transitions and editing techniques that were being used from the 1920s to 1970s. I love old movies.

Rob
PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Outstanding job Ray Faiola!

_______________________________________________________________________________ Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips