Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Latest video
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
As many of you know, I rarely (if ever) promote my own videos, but I thought that I might be forgiven for this one, as it is something I connect with, having lived here for 3 months. The video can be viewed here :

http://www.helpmalapascua.co.uk

Please feel free to share it, if you feel so inclined.

Cheers
Adrian

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 13. 2013 15:46

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
This was a terrible tragedy and I mean terrible...I myself have donate some money from my pension to the Red cross in hopes that it will help in some small way.
Great video and my prayers go to all in the region!
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for sharing Adrian.
I encourage everyone to notice the PayPal Donate button. Large or small, every little bit donated will help.

_____________________________________________________________________________ Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks guys, the local relief efforts are gathering pace, I'm not sure if any mainstream aid agencies will get involved any time soon, so until then it's down to the locals and their supporters.

This link gives a flavour of the activity going on :

https://www.facebook.com/helpmalapascua

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.