Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 11 Rendering problem
[Post New]
When I attempt to burn a dvd or save file to computer as h264 or mpeg4, at some point around 1.00gb one of the
scenes appears as a BLANK GREEN SCREEN. I have tried over 10 times. And the scene that appears GREEN is different each time.
All files used in video are mp4 files.

My system is a HP windows 7
64 bit
I5 duel core processor
6g memory

Does anyone have any idea what the solution may be?
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: When I attempt to burn a dvd or save file to computer as h264 or mpeg4, at some point around 1.00gb one of the
scenes appears as a BLANK GREEN SCREEN

Green screens tend to be caused by video driver inadequacies. Download and install a newer driver, from the chip manufacturer's WEBsite. If using a NVidia-based card, avoid driver 331.65.

Should problems arise, roll back via Control Panel|DEVICE MANAGER|VIDEO ADAPTERS|<your adapter name>|DRIVER tab|ROLL BACK button.

Depending upon your needs, you may also benefit from a more robust processor - with four cores or more. Video editing is resource intensive.

You can also test export with Hardware Decoding disabled, under EDIT|PREFERENCES|HARDWARE ACCELERATION.