Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
WaveEditor help
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
hi,
When cliking on the qeustion mark for help in WaveEditor nothing happens.
Where can I find the help file or a user guide for this program.

Cheers, Anja PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Anja -

To my knowledge (and I can't find reference to it on the CL site) there is no separate help file available for Wave Editor. I mean a PDF User Guide like these http://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-update.do?t=update&locale=en_GB&lang=en_GB

If nothing happens when you click there is something wrong with the installation of WE.

You could:
(a) reinstall the whole PD11 software from your installer files
(b) locate the WaveEditor installer (within the above files) & reinstall that
- there's a PDF file attached showing how

I don't know of any other way to correct the problem.

Cheers - Tony
 Filename
Install WE.pdf
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
376 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
570 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: When cliking on the qeustion mark for help in WaveEditor nothing happens.

The English file should be on your PC...
c:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\WaveEditor\Language\Enu\WaveEditor.chm

Files for other languages are in the same path.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 07. 2013 10:46

Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Hi guys.
Thanks to both of you.
It was a great help to know where the instructions are hiding.
The problem is probably occurred because I installed PD 11 with the Danish language.
With the exception of the help file it works perfectly with Danish text on the screens.
I chose the easy way - copied WaveEditor.chm from Enu folder to DK folder and then I just have to live with English guide.
Cheers, Anja PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12
John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 16, 2013 05:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Volume control
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Volume control

???????? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.