Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Change Language by Grave Accent (`) crash on Youtube
hawkric [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Thailand Joined: Sep 05, 2013 10:01 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDvD 13 crash and not run any more on YouTube, after change language by (`)
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: PowerDvD13 crash and not run any more on YouTube, after change language by (`)

hawkric,

Welcome to the forums. You post talks about the program not working after you change the language. What language do you use for Windows/ What language are you trying to use in the program. I don't understand (') .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
hawkric [Avatar]
[Post New]
I use windows 7 (now change to Windows 8.1)
Thai language in control panel language setting normally use Shift+Ctrl to change but also you can change setting to Grave Accent `(before number one on keyboard) just put ` can change to order language after you put 2 times in youtube Powerdvd 13 will crash. PowerDVD 12 is not happen.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Did you install the update to PDVD 13?

Why are you changing languages from the language that you use in Windows? (just for my information)? Have you changed language by going into the preferences? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
hawkric [Avatar]
[Post New]
when I want to watch some other language video I have to search that language it 's crash in powerdvd search youtube.
stevek
[Post New]
Quote: when I want to watch some other language video I have to search that language it 's crash in powerdvd search youtube.

Sorry, I searched PowerDVD 12 for the use of that hot key and could not find anything. I guess someone else will have to try to help. .