Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to Apply a Series of Effects ...
SeaLyon99 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 26, 2013 09:16 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
I want to apply a series of NewBlue effects to a video clip and I'm not sure how to do that. I can easily apply a single effect (like NB Color Fixer Pro) by dragging it to the Effects track. That's now applied and I want to apply another NB effect (like NB Sharpen) to be applied to the same clip. If I try to drag that to the Effects track, it wants to replace the Color Fixer Pro effect with the Sharpen effect, which is NOT what I want to do. How can I insert a chain of effects to apply against a given clip? Appreciate any help.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Drag the effect directly onto the clip. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
SeaLyon99 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 26, 2013 09:16 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
That's great, thank you. Is it better to drag the effects directly to the clip vs. using the effect track? That seems to provide more control since you can re-adjust the order the effects are applied. If you split this and an effect on the effect track and a set of effects directly on the clip, which is applied first? Are all the clip effects applied first and then the effect track applied or vice-versa? Really appreciate your help.