Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to: get chapter menu when playing on a PC
SeptimusFry
Senior Member Location: Brittany, France Joined: Feb 02, 2008 12:43 Messages: 243 Offline
[Post New]
I am having a little trouble doing something I haven't had occasion to do before. I want to create a pedagogic video which requires students to be able to skip to whichever bit of the video they need to work on. I have been able to accomplish something which I consider to be messy and would appreciate any suggestions.

I have the video edited and chaptered OK, just which way to produce or create dvd for usable results.

It is HD source and renders fine, just the chapter menu access and usage which is giving me the willies.

Thanks in anticipation.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 01. 2013 06:32

i7 980x; W7 Pro; 12GB; Nvidia GTX 285; 2x300G Velociraptors in Raid 0; 2x1.5TB Barracuda in Raid 1; 2TB WD Studio Ed.II (eSATA); NEC SpectraView Reference 2690 + MultiSync EA232
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I am having a little trouble doing something I haven't had occasion to do before. I want to create a pedagogic video which requires students to be able to skip to whichever bit of the video they need to work on. I have been able to accomplish something which I consider to be messy and would appreciate any suggestions.

I have the video edited and chaptered OK, just which way to produce or create dvd for usable results.

It is HD source and renders fine, just the chapter menu access and usage which is giving me the willies.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Denbigh,
I'm sure your wheeze at using pedagogic/pedagogue will throw a few.

The image may help.
In Create, button bottom right.

Hope you've been out on your new boat.
Dafydd

[Thumb - SD-2013-02-332.png]
 Filename
SD-2013-02-332.png
[Disk]
 Description
Menu Playback mode selected title only
 Filesize
79 Kbytes