Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Speed up movement in PiP Designer?
nalab1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Mar 10, 2013 13:40 Messages: 54 Offline
[Post New]
Hi!

I have imported the "pointing finger" from here - [/url]http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/30451.page[url] and have incorporated it into a very short video. I then modified it using the PiP designer and added movement to it. I was wondering if there is any way of "speeding-up" the movement of the object.

Any help will be appreciated!

Regards,

Alan

Oh - using PD12 Ultimate!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 28. 2013 15:58

Dell XPS One 2720 Core i7 4790S, 16GB RAM
NVidia GeForce GT 750M 2GB DDR5
2TB Hard Disk
Windows 10
PowerDirector 15 ultimate
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Alan -

I'm sure Jim won't mind me posting this.

Attached is an illustration of changing the speed of motion in PiP Designer. The closer the keyframes, the faster the motion.

Cheers - Tony
 Filename
Pointer Keyframes.wmv
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
692 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
217 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi to speed up the Path add markers in between the first and the last motion marker. See if that helps...you may have to experiment a bit.
Jim
p.s. It would have been nice to leave a comment on my hand image that I donated...
pss Tony done it first...as I was typing...Nice hand ....
Jim

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 28. 2013 17:02

Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
nalab1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Mar 10, 2013 13:40 Messages: 54 Offline
[Post New]
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies! I will have a go tomorrow and post back on how I get on. James1-thank-you for the hand image!

Regards,

Alan Dell XPS One 2720 Core i7 4790S, 16GB RAM
NVidia GeForce GT 750M 2GB DDR5
2TB Hard Disk
Windows 10
PowerDirector 15 ultimate