Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem with playing the Bluray folder
PJay [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 09, 2009 13:53 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
After upgrading from Intel to AMD 7750 graphic card, PowerDVD13 doesn't play the Bluray folder and it just shows a black screen.
Please fix it
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: After upgrading from Intel to AMD 7750 graphic card, PowerDVD13 doesn't play the Bluray folder and it just shows a black screen.
Please fix it

PJ since your problem is associated with the change in graphics, don't you think it is not the program but rather the graphics? Have you talked to AMD? Are you using beta drivers? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
PJay [Avatar]
[Post New]
Oh, just solved the issue after I created only these 4 folders:
AUXDATA,BDJO,JAR,META

But I had no problem before, strange. Thanks anyway

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 25. 2013 15:17

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
That almost seems to be an advertisement for a different product. As you know, that is not allowed.

Please delete the link. Just say you used a different product and suggest that people pm you for details. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
PJay [Avatar]
[Post New]
I'm not using another product and just found the solution by google so don't get mad.
Many people may have this problem too. Glad I could solve it.