Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Running PD Flawlessly?
Huntley10784 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 07, 2011 16:42 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Before the purchase of a new system is made, I have learned from years of using PD9 that freezing and crashing is just par for the course.

If anyone is running PD12 without any problems I would love to know what your computer's configuration is.

Thanks in advance,

Darrel
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Before the purchase of a new system is made, I have learned from years of using PD9 that freezing and crashing is just par for the course.

If anyone is running PD12 without any problems I would love to know what your computer's configuration is.

Thanks in advance,

Darrel

I do not know if flawless is possible. I have rarely crashed when I do something bad or wrong.

Most of the time I have no problems in PD 12 or PD 11. PD 9 is not as robust as 11 and 12.

My computer specs are in my signature.

It is a home built computer for HD Video Editing. It has a Gigabyte Motherboard and 700 Watt power supply and the specs in My sig.
I do not see the signature on these posts.

So paste from my profile:
Windows 7 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB,WD 1TB HD C: free space greater than 100GB

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 24. 2013 10:50

Huntley10784 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 07, 2011 16:42 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Carl.