Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Menu problems with PD7 (7.00.1628a)
David [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 07, 2007 16:43 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Folks:

Just purchased PD7 (version noted in title) Seems very good, but seems to have some "issues" of stability (more on those later) - my immediate problem is that when the DVD finishes playing, it goes to the "Chapter menu" instead of returning to the MAIN menu. I have no chapters in this DVD - just want a title menu and nothing else, but cannot seem to accomplish this item. Even though I have turned off the music for the main title menu, when it gets to the end it goes to the chapter menu and starts in with the tuns .. (even though I clicked the check mark for no music to apply to all pages.

Is the above a just the way it goes, a bug, or am I doing something incorrectly?

Additionally, I would only like to have a play button on the title menu, nothing else, but cannot seem to delete the "chapters" button - can only replace the text with spaces so it does not "Show" but is still active.

Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated as I am under a time contstraint for tomorrow (6pm EDT).

As to other "issues" .... seems that PD7 will lock up when "re-editing" a title with an effect - solution I found was to "play" the effect after editing, then "apply" the changes and PD7 continues normally. I'll post other "issues" later after a bit more testing.

Best regards, thanks in advance, Dave Melnyk
Terrie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 17, 2008 23:59 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I'm having the very same problem. I want just a Main menu and no chapter menu, but I can't seem to find a way to get rid of the chapter page. I went ahead and created my DVD and instead of gong to the Main menu it went straight away to playing the video. Not sure why it's doing that, I have a chapter marked at beginning of video.

Hopefully someone can provide a solution to creating a Main menu only.

Outside of this issue I'm loving the program.