Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
size & sparkle & sliding box
nikesmom123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 14, 2008 19:35 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I have been using this program for years, with my upgrade to PowerDirector 11 I've discovered that I can do a lot of editing, but I am struggling with learning the tricks of doing that with this program. Hopefully those that are in the know can help me. Three initial questions:

Question #1
If I want to make a jpeg in Photoshop to then use in a video that I'm producing in 16:9 what size should I make it. Obviously it isn't 16x9 pixels and I suspect it isn't 16x9 inches either. What should I set my image size in Photoshop to get I nice undistorted picture in my video?

Question #2
I want to make a title. I think I know how to do what I want as far as: add text, add background, add beginning and ending transition but what I would like is to add an animation of a quick sparkle in a specific location. Like if I had gold lettering and I wanted an animated sparkle to shine for a couple seconds off of say 3 points on the title at slightly different timing and only for a partial time the title was active - text come in, sparkle, text leaves, transition. Can I do such a thing, if so where? how?

Question #3
I would like another title that slides a box (or other graphic element) in, text appears on box, box transitions out. There are some templates in the software but they are not what I want in style and/or color and I can't seem to find a way to change the box size, style, animation or color.

Thank you in advance for any help