Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable to use TrueTheater Enhancements since update
pjsteel88 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 28, 2012 18:27 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Prior to the V3105 Patch, I was able to use TrueTheater Enhancements. Watching 'Django Unchained', I utilized TrueTheater to tweak the image. After the update, I am unable to use the enhancements with the same movie.
Daniel [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 15, 2013 13:25 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Yes me too!
Before the update I was able to use TrueTheater everywhere, also on BluRays.
With the new update BluRays only use hardwaredecoding, i cant change anything, everything in the options menu is grey.

I deinstalled powerdvd completely and reinstalled it again just to the basic 2720 version, ignoring the updates.
This way it works fine again!
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
I posted this problem last week and no one answered this issue yet. I can vouch for this issue.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I tried here and cannot reproduce the TT failing here

v3105 GM build > OK (can enable TT for e.g. "Django Unchained")

v2720 + Patch v3105 > O (can enable TT for "Django")

being on Windows 7 and 8 here.

can you post some additional info:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/27714.page

and please also a photo (snapshot will not work while BD playback) of the True-theatre settings page?

thx
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan