Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Some workflow and other questions on PD11
Harry Maes [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 25, 2013 04:38 Messages: 48 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I've been using PD11 for a while now and it's working great. I'm using repetitive tasks and I wonder if these can be automated:

- I almost always use identical fade ins/outs on video's, images etc. Can I automate those? Like load it as a template, set is as default fade in/fade length?
- The playback window (preview) can be set to Fragment or Film (movie). Can this be set to default to movie, it now defaults to Film?
- There are a few masks that have blurry edges. These are sometimes too small for certain images. How do you create the blurry edges? I've created mask files before so that's not a problem, just wondering how to create blurry edges?
- When setting the volume on sound files the set value is often not correct. It can be higher or lower so I always need to check the value. This seems like a bug to me?

Cheers,

Harry
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I've been using PD11 for a while now and it's working great. I'm using repetitive tasks and I wonder if these can be automated:

- I almost always use identical fade ins/outs on videos, images etc. Can I automate those? Like load it as a template, set is as default fade in/fade length?

If you use the fade effect, you can drag it to the effects MY FAVORITES branch . Choose the default fade length in the OPTIONS|EDIT menu.

Quote: - The playback window (preview) can be set to Fragment or Film (movie). Can this be set to default to movie, it now defaults to Film?

The default can be toggled between CLIP and MOVIE. Same OPTIONS menu.

[Thumb - 2.JPG]
 Filename
2.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
49 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
149 time(s)
[Thumb - 3.JPG]
 Filename
3.JPG