Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Face Recognition
Reeltripp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2013 11:41 Messages: 46 Offline
[Post New]
Any ideas on why these faces were not tagged?
[Thumb - Screen Faces.jpg]
 Filename
Screen Faces.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
285 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
106 time(s)
[Post New]
Hello Reeltripp,

In general, PhotoDirector is pretty good at detecting faces but it does occasionally slip up! Once, with a previous version, (don't mention this to anyone) PhD tried to tell me that a shirt pocket was a face.

I imported your image into PhD4 and it went through the face recognition analysis. At first, two faces flashed up, but then I got the same message as you.

The way around that is to use the Face Tag Editor to do it manually (see image below). After you do that once, PhD will detect future imports of the same faces.

PIX
[Thumb - Face Tag Editor.jpg]
 Filename
Face Tag Editor.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
376 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
315 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 17. 2013 14:50

PIX YouTube channel
Reeltripp [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for working on my picture but I can't find the "Face Tag Editor". Look at my screen shot and see the difference to yours. I just downloaded v4.0.3926.0 and I've clicked on everything to no avail. I also don't have the icon for "Add Face Tag and Details".
Reeltripp [Avatar]
[Post New]
I found it. I had to be in "Show One" mode. Thanks for the help