Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Disk Ejects
BryantK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 18, 2013 17:03 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
When I tell Power2Go to Burn a Blu-ray disc, the burner just ejects the inserted disc and says insert a writeable disc. the ejected disc IS a blank writeable disc. The burner is an Asus SBW-06D2X-U.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 21. 2013 08:03

When all else fails, open head, use brain.
jacksonace [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 24, 2013 08:48 Messages: 54 Offline
[Post New]
That could be a bad disk. That happens,. You might want to try another disk though. Not sure if you really need a blank blue ray disk too.
BryantK [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply but I have tried multiple blank disks, they all do the same thing,

I am not really thrilled with Cyberlink products at this point. When all else fails, open head, use brain.
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
What are you trying to burn onto that disk? P2G can burn data onto a BR disk, but not a movie. Jerry Schwartz
BryantK [Avatar]
[Post New]
Data only, no movies. When all else fails, open head, use brain.