Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Custom Made Transition / Effect
[Post New]
Hi Everyone,

Forum member vn800rider (Adrian) recently shared his technique of filming / creating a custom transition effect, and how to apply it using Chroma keying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYfmWRrsHVc

Check it out. Very clever.

Visit PDtoots & PDtoots QuickTips. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Linked Tutorial Catalog
- PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Brilliant!!! I saw the square font trick before, PDtoots guys always surprise me with the ideas

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 24. 2013 23:27

RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
Very nice... gives me a whole bunch of ideas now.

Using other materials and a hair dryer- leaves, nuts and bolts, cat toys ... ha

Rob
PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
Adrian....

Thats why you are still my hero.... __________________________________________
Windows 8 Pro 64 bit

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Hats off to Adrian...great little toot and great idea ..I am in the process of building a green screen...but now I may build A green mini-stage..to play wiht.
Great Idea.
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Adrian....

That's why you are still my hero....

Bubba,

If I wasn't a Brit, I'd get all choked up!

But I am - (well half Irish), so "Steady on, old chap - don't get carried away, all in a day's work, you know"

Many thanks
Adrian

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 26. 2013 15:57

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.