Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Support Multiple Instances
rizla [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2013 05:28 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
How do I access this feature? (Support Multiple Instances)
I have two LG drives, same model BL10LS30 and like to burn two disc at the same time.

thanks

power2go 6.2.0.3714
window7 64bit
Digitalone [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 15, 2009 23:24 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I have not seen it every in any version of power2go. I would say you could just try a different burning software unless some that knows more answers your question about power2go. It's been over a month since you asked and nobody came back that's a good bet it is not supported.

Try google for imgburn and give it a shot. This is not an endorsement for that software just a straight forward acknowledgement that it will burn blu ray and 2 at the same time. I would caution you though. Burning 2 blu-ray at the same time can be system intensive so there are some things you have to check and make sure before doing it. System resources and so forth.
rourke [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 24, 2014 08:55 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think that this is available until today. I still yet to see this for my self. Maybe in the future versions though.