Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Multiple scenes audio change, possible ?
Eugen157
Senior Contributor Location: Palm Springs area, So.CA Joined: Dec 10, 2012 13:57 Messages: 662 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

Is there any way to change the audio level of say, three high lighted scenes at once, rather than diddling with each scene ?.

Thanks

Eugene 73s, WA6JZN ex DL9GC
CYBERLINK PLEASE ADD UHD BLU RAY BURNING SOFTWARE
PD14,
Win10,64bit.CPU i7 6700,16GB ,C= 480 GB SSD ,GPU GTX1060 6GB 1 fan. Plus 3 int, 4 ext HDD's for video etc.LG WH16NS40 reads UHD.
4K 24" ViewSonic monitor.Camera Sony FDR-A
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi

Is there any way to change the audio level of say, three high lighted scenes at once, rather than diddling with each scene ?.

Thanks

Eugene

Hi Eugen157,
Are your scenes/clips on the same track? If they are.

Place then in a separate track
Go to the Audio Mixing Room
And use the horizontal Audio gain option or select Normalize.

You can drag the three (linked) clips back into any track afterwards.

Is that a workable work-around? Hope it helps. In editing nothing is fixed and the slices can all be moved around and replaced.

Dafydd
Eugen157
Senior Contributor Location: Palm Springs area, So.CA Joined: Dec 10, 2012 13:57 Messages: 662 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the pointer. I tried it on the same track by leaving a gap but no go. Will use the different track method. Thanks.

I feel, compared to other editing software I have used, that the audio here is a step child. For example a VU type display would be nice.

Eugene 73s, WA6JZN ex DL9GC
CYBERLINK PLEASE ADD UHD BLU RAY BURNING SOFTWARE
PD14,
Win10,64bit.CPU i7 6700,16GB ,C= 480 GB SSD ,GPU GTX1060 6GB 1 fan. Plus 3 int, 4 ext HDD's for video etc.LG WH16NS40 reads UHD.
4K 24" ViewSonic monitor.Camera Sony FDR-A