Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Improper Argument Bug Persists in Scroll Up Title Template in Build 2707
garioch7
Senior Contributor Location: Port Hood, Nova Scotia, Canada Joined: Feb 07, 2011 06:45 Messages: 852 Offline
[Post New]

Good day. I reported previously that Build 2707 seemed to have fixed the "improper argument" bug in the "scroll-up" title template.

I lied.

I had occasion today to make a reasonably lengthy scroll up title and encountered the bug again. I could get it to work, but it would be better if CL would fix the problem.

Submitted for your information. Have a great day, and sorry for misleading folks. I guess I was just being optimistic ...

Regards,
-Phil Windows 10 Pro x64
Dell XPS 8930
Intel CoreT i7 (4.6 GHz)
32 GB DDR4-2666 RAM
1 TB PCIe -x4 SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
PD14 Ultimate x64, 4207
CD4 Ultra and AD6 Ultra
Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
Good day. I reported previously that Build 2707 seemed to have fixed the "improper argument" bug in the "scroll-up" title template.

I lied.

I had occasion today to make a reasonably lengthy scroll up title and encountered the bug again. I could get it to work, but it would be better if CL would fix the problem.

Submitted for your information. Have a great day, and sorry for misleading folks. I guess I was just being optimistic ...

Regards,
-Phil

Hi Phil,
I haven't used the scroll up yet but will test. I was assured the issue had been fixed by CyberLink support in the latest patch. Just out of interest, is this a new project or one you've re-opened that was started in the previous build?
Dafydd
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi garioch7,
I have encountered "Improper Argument" and worked around it. I have reported both to CL, referencing this thread.
Dafydd
garioch7
Senior Contributor Location: Port Hood, Nova Scotia, Canada Joined: Feb 07, 2011 06:45 Messages: 852 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks, Dafydd. Hopefully CL will perfect a permanent fix for this issue with the next patch or version.

Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil Windows 10 Pro x64
Dell XPS 8930
Intel CoreT i7 (4.6 GHz)
32 GB DDR4-2666 RAM
1 TB PCIe -x4 SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
PD14 Ultimate x64, 4207
CD4 Ultra and AD6 Ultra
Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Phil,
I'm hopeful as well. The workaround/observation report I made has been passed on and maybe a proper solution/fix can be made.
Dafydd