Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
TECH SUPPORT DISATISFACTION
Sir John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 27, 2013 18:18 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
FURIOUS IN A WORD..........sell, sell, sell, is all Cyberlink are interested in. Yes if you live in North USA you can pay to talk to someone...........you can message with answer guarantee WITHIN 4 DAYS!

Mediaexpresso fails to work and 7 days into do this do that and nothing. My upgrade to 11 has resulted in no option to user profile to Youtube.................10 did the job fine.............No I am looking for a competitor I can talk to, the software works and yes I am a SILVER member which gave me a free donload and options to buy further...........why bother what I have got has problems I CANNOT resolve, save your money and go elsewhere
JohnAlfa [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 17, 2012 08:19 Messages: 59 Offline
[Post New]
Never had a problem with Tech Support. Since I am in North America it takes approx 24 hours plus but that's OK.

Did you ask the "Experts" on this board for a solution to your problem. They are pretty good.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
We heard you twice already ! Please don't post rants all over the place. You did not post the needed information in your first post where you already had issues installing and now have a different problem. You were asked to start another thread. You chose to start another rant. The problems are probably related. If you don't provide enough information neither Tech Support nor the "trying to be helpful" posters here can help.

By the way, most people who come here already have the software so your rant is a little late. They come here for hep and usually get satisfactory help. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Sir John [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ok you live in Northern USA and as the system says you are supported and yes number two I had a rant. Forget that the answer IS?
Jonny93 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2011 13:45 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
Just for your information, uploading to Youtube directly from PD11 is not a great idea, the videos produced are windows media videos and they're not the optimal format for a youtube video. So instead of bragging all about it, you can try to produce videos in the other, more useful formats like MP4 and upload the videos yourself after producing.
Sir John [Avatar]
[Post New]
MP4 I have done, however cannot enter Youtube recipient channel to receive the video..........I have exported to a desktop file and then uploaded via Youtube upload to the quality determent............in 10 I could do all form 10........Don't get me wrong I aprecaite your input................simply should we need to have this discussion if 11 was 100%
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: MP4 I have done, however cannot enter Youtube recipient channel to receive the video..........I have exported to a desktop file and then uploaded via Youtube upload to the quality determent............in 10 I could do all form 10........Don't get me wrong I aprecaite your input................simply should we need to have this discussion if 11 was 100%

What Jonny93 spoke about is to Log in to your Youtube account on Youtube.com. Then use the Upload for your account.

The Youtube upload procedure is flawless and works for all file formats and resolutions that Youtube supports.

No software is 100%, does not matter what software company. All Software has bugs and faults. Some companies are better that other companies.

Users of Powerdirector are well aware of some to the short comings in Powerdirector. So far, Powerdirector 11 is the best of previous versions.

Your experience varies due to the configuration of your Computer system.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 01. 2013 10:17

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.