Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
* New Tutorial - Disc Menu Making
[Post New]
Hi members -

We've just uploaded a tutorial about creating disc menus in PD. It's a step by step guide, covering the basics and a few extras, based on some of the most commonly put questions posted in these forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGCM_Vs4O-M&feature=youtu.be

The menu module of PD isn't the friendliest of things to work your way through, so we hope this toot helps.

Of course, there are different ways to go about modifying & creating menus. This is just one way. If you'd like to know more about the inner workings of the menu module, just do a forum search for every word JL_JL (Jeff) has written on the topic...

Cheers - Tony (for the PDtoots team)

Visit PDtoots & PDtoots QuickTips. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Linked Tutorial Catalog
- PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tony,
Great tutorial! I enjoyed watching it and have learned a few new things.
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
garioch7
Senior Contributor Location: Port Hood, Nova Scotia, Canada Joined: Feb 07, 2011 06:45 Messages: 852 Offline
[Post New]
Tony: Thanks a lot for that instructive tutorial. I do not find the menu designer intuitive at all. This tutorial is, and will be, a great help to me. WELL DONE!

Thanks again. Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil Windows 10 Pro x64
Dell XPS 8930
Intel CoreT i7 (4.6 GHz)
32 GB DDR4-2666 RAM
1 TB PCIe -x4 SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
PD14 Ultimate x64, 4207
CD4 Ultra and AD6 Ultra
Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor
Heavytiger [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jun 21, 2008 10:16 Messages: 474 Offline
[Post New]
Very well done Tony including the musical background.

Heavytiger Windows 10 professional
HP Omen Obelisk DT 875-1131
Intel Core i7(3.6GHz)
Eight Core
Memory 32 GB
GPU Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super
Power supply 750 Watt

Using PD 11 ultimate build 11.0.03026

Heavytiger