Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Longer subtitles
sierra48 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 20, 2013 01:02 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I'm a beginner, I am adding subtitles (text) to video and the text runs off the screen (is not viewable) and it doesn't wrap to a new line. I searched all the topics but could not find an answer so sorry if this has been addressed previously. How do I make it fit so it is all viewable on screen?
rbowser [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Aug 08, 2011 16:48 Messages: 515 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I'm a beginner, I am adding subtitles (text) to video and the text runs off the screen (is not viewable) and it doesn't wrap to a new line. I searched all the topics but could not find an answer so sorry if this has been addressed previously. How do I make it fit so it is all viewable on screen?

In the Subtitle Room, where you're adding your subtitles, you simply format your text normally with the space bar where you want line breaks. If you have a title already inserted which is too long, double click it, and you're able to edit it again, adding breaks where you need shorter lines on the screen.

RB
sierra48 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 20, 2013 01:02 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you, that was so easy, don't know how I missed that!