Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Remove photos from slide show
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe I didn't get enough sleep andf I feel a bit stupid this morning. I have a simple question on how to remove a single photo accidentally loaded into the slide show window creation area. I can see the "clear all" and I know how to rearrange the images but I can't seem to find anyway to remove a single photo. I search the manual and this forum and didn't find anything.

I'm a new user and have used other image editing and video editing programs in the past so I'm fairly familiar with "similar" programs .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
[Post New]
Hello Steve,

It's a minor GUI design problem, in my view, that it's not more obvious.

If you hover over an image, a small X appears in the top right corner - just click it.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way of removing multiple images at the same time. It's a one-by-one task. The File > Delete selected photo removes it from the Library (not just the slideshow).

PIX
[Thumb - PhD_SS_remove.png]
 Filename
PhD_SS_remove.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
197 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
474 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 14. 2013 10:33

PIX YouTube channel
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Guess I just have to open my eyes more (or set a larger size image) ! .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.