Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
any audio problems with pd 11? AVCHD editing speed
Heavytiger [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jun 21, 2008 10:16 Messages: 474 Offline
[Post New]
I am still using PD 10 as I haven't even had it for one year but thinking about the upgrade.

One problem I have and others have had with PD 10 is with the audio on timelines other than the main track not always playing. For instance if I have a video clip on track one and music on track 2 and sound effects on track 3 when I play the movie on the timeline the audio from all tracks sometimes play properly and other times have a few seconds of delay. My fix is to stop play and click on the time line at the spot of trouble and start play again and that usually makes all tracks play properly. Sometimes changing from mp3 to wave helps but not always.
Does anyone know if this problem has been fixed?

A second question is does PD 11 handle AVCHD editing better than PD10? I have a fairly powerful computer and good graphic card (but only one card not two). Would I see a worthwhile improvement?

thanks for the info.

Heavytiger

Windows 10 professional
HP Omen Obelisk DT 875-1131
Intel Core i7(3.6GHz)
Eight Core
Memory 32 GB
GPU Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super
Power supply 750 Watt

Using PD 11 ultimate build 11.0.03026

Heavytiger

MULLY5150
Newbie Location: Shizuoka, Japan Joined: Jun 27, 2011 04:01 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
I've just moved up from PD9 to PD11 and I'm having major problems with audio in 11. I'll have my clips edited, go to Smart Sound and get the music I need, put it in the music track, watch the preview and it plays fine. Watch the preview again and the music is totally gone. I can get the music to play each time if I move it between the music track and the track with the microphone on it, sorry, I don't have the software in front of me at the moment to get the exact name. Anyway, that is extremely irritating because the videos that I make, the timing of the music is extremely critical to the punch line so I need to review it quite a few times to make sure it's right.
MULLY ...........................................................................
Check out and subscribe to the funniest channel on YouTube!!
http://www.youtube.com/thingzthatsuck

Personal vlogging channel
http://www.youtube.com/warmothstrat