Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Player returns to PDVD12 menu when playing blu-ray Harry Potter Deathly Hallows pt. 2
SteffanieC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 29, 2012 19:00 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I have checked the known issues list, installed the latest patch, compared settings with other BD movies and I'm still having issues with the following: when I try to play (specifically) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 blu-ray DVD, the playback returns to the Power DVD menu after playing only a few start-up titles (eg. the Warner Bros. logo). This is the only DVD that has ever not worked with PowerDVD12; oddly, the DVDs that came with this movie (all blu-ray discs) work just fine. The movie plays on my PS3 but I'd really like to use PowerDVD--any ideas as to what I should do?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
this is a known issue and will be fixd in next patch

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
SteffanieC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 29, 2012 19:00 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you very much!