Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where's the bitstream fix for ultra??
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
Powerdvd still crashes to the desktop when i enable bitstream audio playback on some blurays. The dark knight crashes and so does brave when it loads.

Please give us an idea when its gonna be patched? its unwatchable and annoying. Ive tried the workarounds thats been posted and there's no way to start the movie with bitstream on the dark knight with out crashing.

Matt
rickycht [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 03, 2012 07:33 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
Any luck on this yet? What build number are you using by the way?
IdeasMan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 25, 2012 21:12 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Oh damnit. I just upgraded to PowerDVD 12 because Total Recall (Remake) was completely unwatchable with PowerDVD 11 when it "seamlessly" branched between theatrical and extended versions, only to also encounter this problem.

Now I'm left with a dilemma, downgrade back to PowerDVD 11 so we can watch it (And put up with the constant stutter whenever seemless branching is used), or downgrade the audio so PowerDVD can actually run.

Please fix this bug ASAP CyberLink.
Brenda [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 26, 2012 02:43 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Now I'm left with a dilemma, downgrade back to PowerDVD 11 so we can watch it