Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Synchronising audio to video
lynnmonk [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 16, 2012 14:58 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I've been trying out Power Director 9 with a view to purchasing the new version for making my music videos. Unfortunately I'm finding it very time consuming trying to synchronise the pre-recorded audio track to the mimed video. Every time I zoom into the audio track to position it, the visual wave form doesn't move with the track, so its almost impossible to see if the audio is lining up.
Also, when I'm cutting and pasting new scenes, etc.; unless I play the video right from the beginning each time I want to preview a new edit, the audio will not play in sync with the video. I'm sure you understand how frustrating this is when I'm editing a scene that is 30 seconds or more into the video.

Please can someone tell me if this was a bug that has now been fixed in later versions? Or am I just asking too much of a program at this end of the market?
rbowser [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Aug 08, 2011 16:48 Messages: 515 Offline
[Post New]
I wrote a reply to this on the other thread, then noticed you'd posted the same question on this new thread. My reply can be found here:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/25950.page

rbowser