Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Constant Rendering During Playback
Mesden01 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2012 22:28 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
I'm having a problem with editing videos in PD11. I place the Video within the timeline (the Video is .m2ts Format), but I can't really do anything with it because every couple of seconds it has the constant need to Render itself to 100%. It never used to have this problem and my computer is more than capable of handling the editing of Videos.

Also, I seem to have a problem with the sound. I'm not hearing anything, but I am getting full sound on my computer and anything else I use...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 16. 2012 14:16

Cap'n Kevin
Senior Contributor Location: Chebeague Island, Maine Joined: Dec 26, 2008 20:22 Messages: 2011 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there,

There was a compatibility problem between PD11 and the more recent graphic card drivers. Cyberlink released a patch that should correct the problem. Here is a link to the patches. Download and install the patch and see if the problem is corrected.

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdirector-ultra/patches_en_US.html

Not sure if your sound problem is related. You should know after the patch installation. Repost if the sound problem persists.

Kevin

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 16. 2012 14:29

Check out PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials and more! Over 5,000 Subscribers.