Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem Solved; Create DIs, the DVD Menu tree giving me two introduction paths?
Scott61 [Avatar]
Member Location: Wichita, KS Joined: Aug 20, 2011 04:43 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]

I am all of a sudden getting an extra page, after the main page, that has two introduction selections. When I look at the actual tree it shows the main screen, then an introduction screen which splits. The first path is the project as I always see it, and the second path just duplicates it.

You probably are aware of what I am describing, but to clarify, that on the second page of playing the video you are getting two introduction selections, and which ever selection I pick will play my project. It's just that it is doubling the size of the project and creating a problem for the client.

Thanks,

Scott Wright

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 16. 2012 18:11

Scott Wright
Wichita, KS
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
A screen shot may help us understand what you are describing. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Scott61 [Avatar]
Member Location: Wichita, KS Joined: Aug 20, 2011 04:43 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
I resolved the issue. In the content tab, I unintentionally imported a copy of what my project was. This created the issue I was having.
Sorry I didn't include a screen shot, but thanks for the response. Scott Wright
Wichita, KS
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I resolved the issue. In the content tab, I unintentionally imported a copy of what my project was. This created the issue I was having.
Sorry I didn't include a screen shot, but thanks for the response.

Scott, we all screw up sometimes and the screw up is usually right in from of our eyes.

Please change the name of this thread to add solved or something like that. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.