Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DZM files DVD Menus
GoPokes
Member Location: NE Oklahoma Joined: Jun 04, 2011 10:33 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe I am the last to hear.
Some time in the near past, I was auto upgrade to release 9.0.0.03305 or close to that. Everything PD9 here was running smooth. I was a happy camper. I started to do a DVD, and I didn't have DVD DZM files I had previously downloaded and installed. NP man! Downloaded the 3 I use. They wouldn't install as they have in the past. Stress and frustration levels went high.
I did a search here for a solution, but didn't enter the search correctly or Solution isn't among post.
After hunting for PD9 loader, I by frustration tried Windows7 of C and P. File carry's across explorer windows and when dropped in menu area opens and installed. Great feature.
Wish Cyberlink would give an heads up. Windows7 dictionary has it in Dictionary as "Cyberpunk" btw. Amature does it till he gets it right. A Pro does it till he can't get it wrong.