Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
run time error
nikolo [Avatar]
Member Location: athens Joined: Oct 28, 2012 06:52 Messages: 127 Offline
[Post New]
please help.i have upgrade from power dvd 11 ultra to power dvd 12 ultra.until now i dont have any problem with updates,but today i had tried to run cyberlink downloader to install the latest update and every time show up the next error message:visual c++ run time library.run time error.the support told me to unistall all visual c++Redistributable but the problem remain.unistall and reinstall again power dvd and the problem is still here.i have win 7 ultimate x64
[Thumb - Χωρίς τίτλο1.jpg]
 Filename
Χωρίς τίτλο1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
307 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
102 time(s)
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please check your .NEt 4.0 and .Net3.5 installation - it should be installed and all patches applied

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
nikolo [Avatar]
Member Location: athens Joined: Oct 28, 2012 06:52 Messages: 127 Offline
[Post New]
Idont have NEt3.5 in my system.should install it?it is possible that are not full compatible with windows 7?