Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Project Length
Oldshep [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 26, 2012 22:29 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
I initially created a project showing holiday images and video clips of the 4 places I visited.
It indicated 42 minutes on the timeline. However due to the menu options not being able to play as my previous Video Editing software I opted to split.

Keeping the original timeline I then created 4 new projects using the original as the template. i.e. for new Project 1 I removed everything on the timeline after our first place on holiday and then for new projects 2, 3 and 4 removed the unwanted stuff from the timeline respectively. However after I had PRODUCED (the PD11 function) Project 1 as an MPEG4 file it indicates that the project is still 42 minutes in length. In fact after PRODUCING 4 MPEG files and playing back using Windows player they all play minutes of black screen after the actual video has finished. It would seem that somehow when I split to 4 projects a retained the original length. Any ideas how to fix please. Oldshep
W7-64
PD11 Deluxe 11.0.0.2110
SR VDE120702-02
A Virus - Bit Defender Plus 2012
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
You left something in the timeline near 42 minutes in your case. Select movie mode and then the "End" key on the keyboard and it will go to the end of your editing. You have a small video, title, music, something near 42 min. You may have to expand the timeline so you can see it clearly.

Jeff
Oldshep [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 26, 2012 22:29 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Many thanks ..Found part of a video clip length 00,00,00,01 phew . Max setting of timeline exposed.
I've learnt something new ..that's a good day....Again Thank you Oldshep
W7-64
PD11 Deluxe 11.0.0.2110
SR VDE120702-02
A Virus - Bit Defender Plus 2012