Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD Ultra says Deluxe Version
mhwwdman
Newbie Location: Northern VA Joined: Feb 05, 2008 20:22 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
On the banner above the buttons, it says PowerDVD Ultra. But on the little LCD near the buttons, it says Deluxe Version. What's up with that?
Eric [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 13, 2007 22:59 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Yes, it will say 'Deluxe'. As long as the title screen (the one with all the logos and the woman' has 'Ultra' on it then you have the correct version. The normal 'Deluxe' version doesn't have 'Ultra'.

Eric
mhwwdman
Newbie Location: Northern VA Joined: Feb 05, 2008 20:22 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that out
Glenn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 28, 2008 08:40 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
My opening screen (Red, w/ all of the logos and the woman) says PowerDVD v7.3, the window in the control bar below says Deluxe, and the "About" listing says 7.2 (Ultra) There SEEMS to be an inconsistency! I have no idea what I have!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 28. 2008 09:18

Daisuke [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Oct 03, 2006 06:25 Messages: 354 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Glenn,

I saw your screen shot of PowerDVD title screen.
Probably you are using PowerDVD Ultra 2605 build.
It's the old UI image of PowerDVD Ultra.
You can ask support team to provide the full 3730 build, uninstall the previous PowerDVD, then install the 3730 build.

The you can see the PowerDVD title screen with all the logos and has 'Ultra' on it.