Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
renderring ... rendering...
Thanalas [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Athens, Greece Joined: Nov 20, 2011 02:13 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
I have Win7 64bit, i7 / 6GB processor, and all i get while working on my project is a "rendering" bar under the screen, which has to go from 0% to 100% in every step (then I get a green bar over the rendered part of the project). This takes for ever.... It didn't use to do that with my older pc ... any ideas? Any more info I should share with you? Pls help.
Thanos
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
Thanalas,

If you are using the 'NVidia' brand of video card you might want to check out the following thread. It is a known problem with the video drivers.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/24773.page

Hal OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube
Thanalas [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Athens, Greece Joined: Nov 20, 2011 02:13 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply. Didn't work for me. I'll reply to the other thread.
Thanos