Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mute
bjtap1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 19, 2010 21:36 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
Wierd but repeatable behavior:

I will select a clip with it's attached audio. I select mute clip. When I play the clip while still selected, the mute stays checked but the sound is not muted. If I deselect the clip and then play... then it is muted.
Is this normal?
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
No, I do not believe it is. I just tried a quick sample and it did not do that. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
djmorgan
Senior Member Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Oz. Joined: Mar 09, 2007 07:07 Messages: 233 Offline
[Post New]
bjtap1

I could only once replicate what you mentioned but after I turned on and off a couple of other time lines the system seemed to rectify itself so mute worked, you might give it a try and see.

David Windows 7 X64 SP1
ASUS P6X58D Premium LGA1366 X58
Intel core I7 950 3.80 GHZ CPU
12Gb Corsair TR3X3G1600C8D Tri channel
Corsair H70 Water cooling
Corsair HX1000W PSU
nVidia GTX 980
Intel 240Gb SSD 520 Series
2 x Seagate 1 Tb
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi bjtap1,
Please provide your computer spec in the form of a diagnostic. see guide information Part B.

I have seen this issue before. I couldn't pinpoint the cause BUT I could see an instructional lag being a probable cause - where the program is slow to accept the instruction.

Please attach a diagnostic and then I'll report the matter to CyberLink. Please state Part A from the guide as well.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

Dafydd
bjtap1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 19, 2010 21:36 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd,
It does appear to be a lag. I waited a few seconds and the mute did work while the clip was selected.
Thanks for the 'find'.
Barry