Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3D Sync
Picard256 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 17, 2012 21:37 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Just started using Powerdvd 12 for playing 3D material, just one issue, sometimes the 3d playback is out of sync (3d is reversed) is there an option (hotkey or something) to reverse it, I can do it on the projector but its not conveniant.

Any help appreciated
Man Khan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 19, 2011 05:31 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]
yeah, i am facing same issue and i adjusted delay through AV receiver. But this is not right solution to this problem. I wonder what cyberlink is doing in this regard as there are some more threads on this issue. This happens when only HTPC is used in conjunction with AV receiver and 3D display.
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
Yeah one of those are my threads as well. I recently used windvd 11 pro and the video and audio match up perfectly in 3d and 2d mode at 24hz playback.

I'm tired of being jerked around here. I know my system is working fine because another software other than powerdvd 12 ultra is doing it right. Are they not even using 3d tv's or just 3d monitors? I feel like they not exploring all audiences.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Man Kahn and Manoroid. : Did you read the original post in this thread or do you just like to complain? I'm pretty sure that by now, everyone who frequents the forum knows about your issue. It will not be solved here and number of complaints mean very little IF they are from the same person. Since you are very vocal and no one else seems to be complaining about the same issue, perhaps it is your hardware.

The original poster Picard - is having problems with the video playback. I see nothing about audio in his post. Do either of you have a answer to his problem?

Picard, are you having issues with anaglyph - red/cyan- or other 3D format? What is the source of the video? During playback you can adjust the left eye or right eye first . Did you try doing that? See image.
[Thumb - eye.png]
 Filename
eye.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
67 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
154 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 18. 2012 08:42

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Picard256 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 17, 2012 21:37 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
How stupid am I, it was so simple the answer, thanks for the reply.