Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
BD Folder playback issue - A discovery
Man Khan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 19, 2011 05:31 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]
I just thought to post this information here, as it might be helpful for many.

I have many movies on my HDDs BD folders (ripped BD files) and many of them just dont play. Whenever i chose BD folder PDVD tries to play them and then there is simply a blank screen. Nothing happens any further. And some play fine without any issue.

After lots of frustration, looking here and there I thought to analyze BD folder structure and I found that many BD folders movies in BDMW folder do not have a folder name: "AUXDATA". So what i did I simply copy some other BD folder's AUXDATA folder and past in the BD->BDMW folder and then tried plying same BD folder movies and then magic happened all those movies played perfectly.

So for any one whose certain BD folder refuse to play using PDVD12, can copy AUXDATA folder from any other movies BD folder and paste in the BD->BDMW folder which does not contain AUXDATA folder, then such BD folder shall playback fine without any issue.

Try and post your experince.