Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
NVIDIA 3D vision and youtube.
[Post New]
Hi again... This is a question I have had for a while now but just forgot to ask. My laptop supports Nvidia 3D vision so I want to use it. I am able to watch 3D youtube videos (through Firefox) but I can't seem to get mine to work right. Here is what happens. I take a 2d video, convert it to 3D and it looks great in the editor. I go to produce, online, youtube and I make sure to click upload as a 3d video. When I try to watch it on youtube its either not in 3d at all, or is so messed up it makes my head hurt. Like I said, other videos work fine with 3D vision. As far as I can tell the red/blue and all the other formats youtube plays my video in look fine, but not the Nvidia 3D vision one. --------------------------Signature----------------------
My Youtube channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MicronTV?feature=mhee
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Do you have any on YouTube or sample clips you can attach here? Are you uploading through PD? Do you get the same effect if you upload directly to YouTube? Have you verified that 3D is enabled on YouTube for that video? I believe YouTube recently changed the way they enable 3D video, so I don't know if selecting the check box is enough, or if it still requires the Enable 3D tag in the tags field. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
[Post New]
Do you have any on YouTube or sample clips you can attach here? Are you uploading through PD? Do you get the same effect if you upload directly to YouTube? Have you verified that 3D is enabled on YouTube for that video? I believe YouTube recently changed the way they enable 3D video, so I don't know if selecting the check box is enough, or if it still requires the Enable 3D tag in the tags field.

I will re-upload the video soon. I am uploading through PD, I had the same result directly uploading it through youtube, and I had multiple tags like "yt3d:enable=true" and other ones --------------------------Signature----------------------
My Youtube channel!
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
From the video manager on YouTube, click the Edit button next to the video. Click the Advanced Settings tab. There should be a drop down menu for 3D Video. Try setting it to 'This video is already 3D'. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
[Post New]
From the video manager on YouTube, click the Edit button next to the video. Click the Advanced Settings tab. There should be a drop down menu for 3D Video. Try setting it to 'This video is already 3D'.

Yea I already have that checked. --------------------------Signature----------------------
My Youtube channel!