Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Need a favor from a dog lover on movie making
crazydoglady [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Arizona Joined: Jun 02, 2012 13:44 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
This is us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Fl75aio8o

If you watch the video, and do the math, we are looking at... heavy sigh... 12 dogs. Yup. And I thought I was a sane person at one time.... That stray shown in the video... still here. And because of him, we have gone from 80 pounds of dog food a month to - get this... on track if the last 2 weeks are accurate, to 160 pounds. Yes, Morty is that big and hungry - 12 pounds gained so far and he is STILL skinny. Vet says to increase his food AGAIN!

And since the time of the video, we have had 1 rattlesnake bite and 3 regular visits for lifetime medical dogs. Hear that? That is the sound of us gurgling as we sink under water.

We have hit the point of desperation to where I am wanting to do a pitch to Pedigree, our dog food people, for some free food coupons. As long as we are at it, perhaps a little nudge to start promoting real dogs instead of just the purebreds (have 2 myself, so not against them, just there are more mutts around).

The pitch I want to do is in video form, narrated by DASH! (there is a reason his name is like that) to YouTube post or send directly to Pedigree. I have storyboarded it backward and forward in my mind, but considering it took me 2 weeks to figure out how to draw a simple line on a map for an animation, I think it safe to assume that it would take me YEARS to get this video done. I have people willing to share share share to get it some publicity and hopefully get Pedigree's attention, but I need a video that is much less crude than I am able to produce with my all night curse sessions.

So for this ONE video, is there anyone out there that can directly assist - maybe creating any special effects, answering endless stupid questions, viewing the final product and fixing any crudeness, anything at all? Credit assured in the video itself of anyone willing to help with this project.

And of course, if anyone happens to be looking for a dog... please let me know Actually, the first 11 we can't part with, half are medical issues, others are behavioral, one is a special circumstance international adoption, and the rest, well, they are just family. Morty... at this point, we are the only reason he is still alive (he had a medical issue, since taken care of). You don't save a kid just to throw him away, so good home only. Problem is, no one wants a large bottomless pit dog, no matter how sweet he is. So we are stuck.

Heck, if Pedigree showers us with dog food, I am willing to share with any helper!