Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error Burning BluRay and AVCHD
Klavertje [Avatar]
Member Location: Herwijnen - Holland Joined: Jun 12, 2011 10:17 Messages: 84 Offline
[Post New]
I have the next big problem.

When I want to make a Bluray or AVCHD from my project, en get after 3% an error e80070057 (see picture)
I had an other burning error in the past, but after cleaning the cache of my PC, PD made the BluRay.
But now, a few days later, PD refuse to make a Bluray disk.

I am burning the BR to my HD, no other program is running, and I am running PD on Win7 64, Intel i7 2600 and 8 Gb memory.

Help someone!
[Thumb - Error code.jpg]
 Filename
Error code.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
558 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
257 time(s)
PC with Win10 Pro 64, Intel i7 2600 ,8 Gb Memory, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 and a lot of Hard drives
Panasonic SD900 video camera
davos [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Scotland Joined: Sep 27, 2011 03:09 Messages: 46 Offline
[Post New]
Usual reply is not enough space on your C drive to render& burn full HD movie.

I have your camera Panasonic SD900 and similar PC and found I had to produce the finished movie file in PD10 and burn to Bluray on Power Producer. (though I could burn Blurays in PD 10 but the audio/video were out of sync)

I sympathise as after editing for many hours a failed burn is very disappointing

David

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 06. 2012 05:49

Klavertje [Avatar]
Member Location: Herwijnen - Holland Joined: Jun 12, 2011 10:17 Messages: 84 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have enough space on the disk where I want to burn my Bluray to.
PD indicates 12 GB, and i have about 120 GB space.
So, that is not the problem.

For my understanding:
1. You make a m2ts file in Powerdirector, and then you let Powerproducer to do the job to make a Bluray, or
2 . you use the *.PDS file from Pdirector and load that file in Powerproducer to make a Bluray?.

If you do it way 1, I advice you to look to the freeware software AVCHDCoder. Than fantastic piece of software can do the job to convert an M2TS file to a perfect, and i mean really perfect, Bluray.

I don't have any relation to AVCHDCoder, but I have tested several software to do that job (I use it to make from a MKV file a Bluray or AVCHD disk) but it is perfect software, maybe better than powerproducer. PC with Win10 Pro 64, Intel i7 2600 ,8 Gb Memory, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 and a lot of Hard drives
Klavertje [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hey Davos / David,

Which version do you use of Powerdirector. 10?
I have tried with an version of Powerproducer and the latest update to import a pds file...with no succes.
Powerproducer tells me that the file is from Powerdirector 10, and that is too new for Powerproducer.
I cannot import it, powerproducer freeez, and that is it.
How do you do the trick? PC with Win10 Pro 64, Intel i7 2600 ,8 Gb Memory, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 and a lot of Hard drives
davos [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Klavertje

I use PD 10 to make a M2t file then import file into powerproducer.

Your AVCHDCoder sounds good. Will this make bluray discs or just burn an AVCHD file to disc?

cheers
Davos
davos [Avatar]
[Post New]
Sorry...its PD 10 Ultra
Klavertje [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Davos,

Ok, that's the way you do that.

I gonna do the same thing, making a m2ts file of my project, and then I am gonna use AVCHDCoder to burn a Bluray or AVCHD.

The only different, i think, is the size of the disc, AVCHD fits on a 8.5 DL DVD and a Bluray on a BR disc 25 0r 50 Gb
AVCHDcoder makes them both.

You can find the program here http://tools.twanwintjes.nl/index.php?page=avchdcoder

And I have tested several programs, for example "BD to AVCHD" or "MultiAVCHD" but AVCHDCoeder is still the best.
It takes about an hour or three to convert a file, depend on what computer you have, and the size of the file, but when I am looking to te results on my big LG plasma of 60 inch, the quality is perfect PC with Win10 Pro 64, Intel i7 2600 ,8 Gb Memory, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 and a lot of Hard drives