Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Making L/R Audio tracks the same after importing
Videogalnc [Avatar]
Newbie Location: North Carolina Joined: Nov 29, 2011 19:01 Messages: 48 Offline
[Post New]
When doing a wedding, I use a camara mic on one track and a lapel mic on the other track. Is there a way I can choose the lapel mic to be put on both the L/R main audio track? Appreciate any help here.

Also, after importing and before editing, can I adjust the volume on the whole clip so volume will be equalized? I've been working really hard editing this two-camera wedding and having a time with audio.

Thanks so much in advance for any feedback you can give me.

Barb

Barb

HP h8-1080t i7CPU 950@3.07 GHZ
10GB Ram, Nvidia Geforce-550Ti
1.5 T & 500GB HD
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Power Director 10 Deluxe
[Post New]
Watch this video, I think serves pro channel case LR, volume can also be done at PD10 or WaveEditor
Videogalnc [Avatar]
Newbie Location: North Carolina Joined: Nov 29, 2011 19:01 Messages: 48 Offline
[Post New]
Oh my Gosh! That was easy. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to help me out there. Could I have found that info and just overlooked it when I downloaded some of the manuel. Seems like the manuel addresses simple use but anything complex isn't shown....or at least I can't find it.
Thanks again!
Barb
Barb

HP h8-1080t i7CPU 950@3.07 GHZ
10GB Ram, Nvidia Geforce-550Ti
1.5 T & 500GB HD
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Power Director 10 Deluxe