Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Title question PD10
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I take it that the 'Title' timeline is a fixed position.By that I mean you can't move a timeline below it? If you insert a track it pushes title down right?
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
ponderstibbons
Newbie Location: Champion Lakes, Western Australia Joined: Jan 19, 2011 08:28 Messages: 42 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jim
Just played with it and yes it appears that any new tracks will be inserted before (and consequently "below", when viewing the video) the Title Track.
Which means anything placed on the Title Track will always be on top of the stack and hide anything placed on Tracks 1, 2 etc.
I guess this is because you would always want your title to be on top and not hidden by the other tracks.
But you can place a Title on any of the other vdeo tracks, as if it's an ordinary film clip. One Man, One Vote. The Patrician was the Man, he had the Vote.
Terry Pratchett (Mort).
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Thanks for the reply...I came to that conclusion also...but wanted to confirm it from others...
thanks
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the clarification. This might be a good for a feature request.