Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3d blu ray problem
mattyg8 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 07, 2012 21:40 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi I am new to the whole 3d blu ray scene and wasnt sure if this was the right place. Currently I have my Samsung d550 51" plasma connected to my pc via hdmi 4.1a. The pc has a blu ray burner in it and is running off the on board graphics ATI Radeon HD 3200.

I have no problems playing 3d ripped blurays that I have created as the are SBS and then I enable the 3d on my tv so the glasses work.

The problem I have is when I play a 3d bluray disk through the Pc it will play the movie in 3d via power dvd 12 but I cannot get the tv to activate my glasses

Any help is appreciated thanks
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Your VGA does not meet the minimum requirements and also does not support HDMI 1.4

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
guga [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 22, 2012 16:31 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
You might want to check this page too.

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/spec_en_US.html?&r=1
jasm [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Niagara Falls, Canada Joined: Oct 12, 2011 16:57 Messages: 40 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi I am new to the whole 3d blu ray scene and wasnt sure if this was the right place. Currently I have my Samsung d550 51" plasma connected to my pc via hdmi 4.1a. The pc has a blu ray burner in it and is running off the on board graphics ATI Radeon HD 3200.

I have no problems playing 3d ripped blurays that I have created as the are SBS and then I enable the 3d on my tv so the glasses work.

The problem I have is when I play a 3d bluray disk through the Pc it will play the movie in 3d via power dvd 12 but I cannot get the tv to activate my glasses

Any help is appreciated thanks

Have you tried making the tv the primary or only monitor? through display settings?