Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3D Anaglyph Video Appearing Distorted
[Post New]
For the first time I created a video of mine to be in 3D in PD10. Under Power Tools I made sure all clips were to play 2D content in 3D mode, with all of them left at the default value of 128. In the produce tab I selected for it to be Red/Blue Anaglyph 3D mode, and made sure everything was in 3D. Well when it was finally produced (as an .mpeg4) I got on my red & blue glasses & I played the video in quicktime player. While it was appearing mildly 3D, almost all of the clips in my video were very distorted, as in they were zoomed in way too much so that much of the clips were unable to be seen. Some of the clips showed duplicated scenes, which was also rather strange. I looked at the clips with the glasses off and they were definitely way too distorted. So, I am wondering if there is a setting I missed or set improperly.

If you could throw me some feedback on this I would be grateful.

Thanks
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Do you have screen shots? What was the original resolution and that to which you produced? Did it show in 3D in the preview window during editing? __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
[Post New]
I produced it to be 1920x1080, as I do with all of my videos. I didn't use SVRT, but I usually do not. I didn't allow 3D previewing, so I will have to try producing it again, at least partially, to see if it previews properly.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
You can preview it in the edit room, just make sure it is set to display 3D. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM