Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where are the DVD menus? I have only 13
sjordi
Member Location: Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA Joined: Dec 03, 2008 03:15 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Just installed PowerDirector 10 Ultra with the two ContentPackages (2Gb+)
and have only 13 menus in the DVD creation screen.

Is this normal? I see people complaining about 900+ menus...

Everything is installed in default directories, I didn't change a thing.
The 2Gb of templates are in the cyberlink template directory.

Any idea?

Thanks for any help
Steve __________________
Steve JORDI
Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
Steve,

Just giving you my best guess, but I think you have everything that is included with Power Director. I have never counted the menus included in the package.

The 900+ menus, you mention, are likely the ones that are uploaded by various users to share on Director Zone.

Hal
OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube
sjordi
Member Location: Geneva, Switzerland - Portland, OR, USA Joined: Dec 03, 2008 03:15 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Ah ok,
that's what I thought.
My guess is that those 2Gb+ of extras are actually effects, tiltes, and other plugins. I just expected to have a bit more than just 13 menus.
I actually never checked the menus before installing the 2 content packages. They may be the sames.
Good to know everything is fine.
Thanks