Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New Blue Effects...where are they?
vesper [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 11, 2011 12:28 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I had deleted my old sony vegas 9.0 and deleted new blue as well as it came with vegas also. I didn't think about the fact PD 10 has some NewBlue effects installed as well. Did I delete them also?? I don't know where to look to confirm. I have looked in the effects room but don't see anything there that tags anything to NewBlue FX.

Also If I did how do I reinstall them?

Thanks in advance!

[Post New]
PD10 has few effects, NewBlue, see the location of the image.

[Thumb - newbluefx.jpg]
 Filename
newbluefx.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
83 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
434 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 15. 2012 18:42

vesper [Avatar]
[Post New]
Wundabar, they aren't there on mine, I guess that means I uninstalled them. Do they install with the normal PD10 install and content packs (1 & 2)? Or do you have to DL them normally? I'm just wondering so I know what to run for reinstall, just the content packs ( 1 or 2 ) or just the normal main program install.

Thanks in advance
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi vesper,
Mine came with the full install of PD10 and contents packs. You may need to do a complete uninstall of all parts (of Pd10) and recover the NewBlueFXs. Use the Control Panel and uninstall from there.
Dafydd
vesper [Avatar]
[Post New]
Will do , and thanks for the replies! I appreciate it. I see the new blue fx .exe file in the setup folder but it won't run solo, probably is executed in sequence with the main installer I'd assume. I'll so what you suggested and report back on the results.