Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Rendering produces more than the cut (mts file)
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
I can't Produce H24 AVC from a mts cut into more than two components.

Render stop when produce (H24 AVC) mts 1280x720 from a splitted/trimmed mts clip.

I've split a mts video clip (originally 1:57:01) and ended up with four components which together have a duration of 43:04.
Every time I try to produce a new mts PD stop at about 37%.

Sometimes when I have two components only the mts Render works OK.

From the clip with four components I can produce both AVI, mpeg2, wmv and mp4 files but not mts files.

Therefore I made 4 copies of the project p1, p2, p3 and p4 and in each project I deleted 3 of the cuts so p1 contains first cut, p2 contains second cut e.c.t.

Then I produced each project each with their clip.
But, surprisingly, p1 produced a file where the sound track is the right lenght but the image portion is the double length, why does this happen?

Even if I try to start from begining again taking the original mts and split it after about 10 sec + delete the rest and then produce I get an output file at about the double lenght with only sound the first half.

I've just 12-03-17 reinstalled PD9 because Wave Editor didn't work (as page #18853).

The light blue is what was produced.

Again reinstalled 12-04-05 because PD stops when using Multi Trim and or Split - didn't help.

After latest reinstall I copied all files needed for the project to C drive - this didn't help either.

How do I produce my clip propper?

Regards,
Anja
 Filename
DxDiag-2012-04-07-Acer.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
38 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
294 time(s)
PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12