Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Kudos to V10 + question
cSuttle [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 30, 2011 14:14 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Well, with a few setting tweaks I have V10 running pretty well. LOVE the speed improvement and some of the new features are great. I also like a few of the more subtle interface tweaks. All-in-all things are going pretty well. I did find a program incompatability problem with a game program called Civilation V. If you play the game and then use PD crashes are MUCH more frequent. Not sure why, but anyone who plays that game should reboot the computer before starting PD. Probably a problem with a memory leak in the game.

Had one odd thing happen today though and wondered if anyone could shead some light on it. Yesterday I produced 20 tips videos and had no problems. Today I have one video that when it was being rendered the preview screen freezes up at 58% and the rendering stops at 66% everytime. I finally rendered the first have of the video and them joined the second half of the project to the first half render video. This rendered fine. The transition was a little funky with that solution, but I can live with that. Not a lot going on with this video to speak of. The clip in question (that it was freezing on) is off-center and green screened, but I do that all the time. Before that clip there is a pip of a short clip with a transformation (which I do all the time) and a few fade transitions. No rocket science there. All the clips are HD video.

Anyone experience this before and if so have a solution should I encounter a similar problem in the future?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi cSuttle,
Please add some more information.
Example:
Screen shot of the Edit Workspace, showing the project insitu.
Diagnostic file, give information on your editing set up.
Screenshot guide, Part E & F
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page
Diagnostic Part B

Editors may then step in and assist.

Dafydd